Resource royalty, llc
- Founded in 2011
- 19 Private Offerings to Date
- $140M Funds Raised
- 361,000 Gross Acres Acquired
- 1,400 Producing Wells
What We Do
Elkland Property Management, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resource Royalty, LLC and acts as the property management company for Resource Royalty investors. Comprised of skilled oil and gas accounting, land management and title experts, Elkland Property Management is a premier manager of oil and gas royalty interests. Elkland manages all facets of mineral interest ownership for the benefit of Resource Royalty investors, including:
- Collecting monthly royalty payments and aggregating them into one check that is distributed on a quarterly basis.
- Recording deeds related to the transfer of title to each investor.
- Distributing pertinent information pertaining to properties in the Resource Royalty XVIII portfolio, including the status of new wells, as well as monitoring state regulatory agencies for filings related to additional/new wells being drilled.
- Handle all communications with Oil and Gas Companies, i.e. the Operators.
- Year-end reporting of pertinent tax information and distribution of Form 1099.
- Online Investor Portal
The Annual Management Fee, 1% of subscription amount, includes these services. Should an investor choose to re-title his properties into another name or entity certain expenses may be incurred.